Why is VP Small Engine Fuel the Perfect Fuel?
First, understand that ethanol in street gas absorbs moisture, forms deposits and degrades the fuel system in your outdoor power tools, making them difficult to start and ultimately requiring expensive repairs.
VP Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free, engineered specifically for small engines by the experts at VP Racing Fuels to:
- Prevent ethanol-related problems
- Provide easier, more dependable starts
- Remain stable in storage through the off-season and beyond.
- Extend engine life
- Avoid costly repairs and rebuilds
Available in three blends:
- 4-Cycle Unleaded Fuel
- 2-Cycle Premixed Fuel +Oil (40:1)
- 2-Cycle Premixed Fuel+ Oil (50:1)
Passes the warranty requirements of all manufacturers of 2-Cycle and 4-Cycle outdoor power equipment. For more information visit https://vpracingfuels.com/product-category/outdoor/small-engine-fuels/ (the source for the information on this page).
The following VP SEF fuels are available at the Bedford Store (only):
- 6202 4 cycle 5 gallon
- 6232 50:1 premix 5 gallon
- 6292 40:1 premix 5 gallon
- 6236 50:1 premix gallon
- 6206 4 cycle gallon
- 6296 40:1 premix gallon
- 6208 4 cycle quart
- 6238 50:1 premix quart
- 6298 40:1 premix quart
- 6638 4 cycle fix it fuel quart
- 348 power spout for 5 gallon container